Origin: Margaux, France
Château La Gurgue 
The history of Chateau La Gurgue is closely linked to the village of Margaux. Successively, two owners of the vineyard raced for the Town Hall of Margaux and won. The first was a wealthy Portuguese banker, Mr. Peixotto. In 1871, he added to the vineyard some beautiful lands, which were located around the Parish of Margaux. Later, another mayor of Margaux, Mr. Camille Lenoir became the owner. He gave his name to the Chateau and enriched it with some valuable lots surrounded by the vineyard of Chateau Margaux. They are located in Curton, on the best crops of Margaux.
The vintage has given a wine with freshness, fruit and finesse. With aromas of red berries, cassis, cherry, also found in the mouth. The persistence is generous. The wine is voluptuous, structured with fine tannins. With balance and elegance, it's a beautiful classic of Margaux.